App Integrators Architects use a systematic methodology for Performance Tuning.
Typically Performance Tuning is done post development, this leads to effort overrun. Performance Tuning is not limited to tuning ESB Connectors and Flow threading profile. Our recommendation for a Performant system is to Design your Middleware ESB for Performance.
Performance tuning is a core Non Functional Requirement and is an iterative process involving
- Gathering Performance Requirements
- Design for Performance
- Setup Performance Test Environment
- Prepare Test Model (Identify workflow model, workload arrival patterns)
- Performance Testing and
App Integrators Architects are well versed with different Performance Strategies in designing and building a Performant system to achieve:
- Application Throughput Requirements (for APIs, Services and Batch Jobs/ETL jobs, etc.)
- Throttling for Slow Consumers
- Handling Large Volume of data (Batch Jobs/ETL Jobs)
- Application Scalability for future/projected workloads
Our tuning experience involves use cases like:
- Processing of Large Volume of files (upto 20 GB) for Batch Jobs including Data Transformation in Mule ESB
- Migration of Large Volume of data (22 million records) from multiple Databases to Salesforce
- Enabling WebServices and APIs to handle upto 400 concurrent users per ESB node
- Data sync between SAP to Manufacturing system using Mule ESB
- Enabling auxillary caching using MapDB to work in association with Mule ESB for High Volume Data Transformations
App Integrators Architects engage with clients for short term to medium term and tune your Camel ESB or MuleSoft applications. Write to us at email@example.com for more information.