Mule ESB – Anypoint Platform – Choose your Integration Model!
Based on our experience in using Mule ESB, following integration patterns suit most of the client requirements:
- Hub & Spoke Model (Point to Point Integration)
- Adaptor based Model (loosely coupled gateway applications)
- Service Container Model (Expose data as Services)
- API based Connectivity (Expose/Unlock information as APIs)
- Hybrid Integration pattern using more than one of the above
In this blog, we will detail further on how these integration patterns suit for different requirement landscapes.